What is Lithography?
Lithography Print is generally perceived to be a higher quality is a specialist form of printing working with metal plate on which the image areas are worked using a greasy substance so that the ink will adhere to them by, while the non-image areas are made ink-repellent.can be used to print text or artwork onto paper or other suitable material.
SAMPLES OF LITHOGRAPHIC PRINT INCLUDE:
Good examples of typical lithographic print projects include stationery sets and business cards, company brochures, direct mail flyers, corporate folders and ‘cut to shape’ products for retail packaging.
Most suited to print runs of 500+.
- A high-quality, consistent image print
- Suitable for a wide range of surfaces including paper, card and plastics
- Unit cost decreases as the quantity increases
- Able to cope with long runs without losing quality
- Special inks available – such as Pantone spots and metallics